Congratulations to our winner Emily Chu! Thanks for participating!
It's nearly spring and we certainly have the fever! ...and loved seeing the littles wardrobed in tropical prints and breezy rompers with the cutest shoes from Mon Petit in the Little Palms story. Lucky for you (or them) a pair of Mon Petit shoes are up for grabs!
All you need to do is:
2. Tag a friend on the "giveaway" post on @likelycrush (multiple tags = multiple entries)
Entries accepted between March 17th - 21st, 2017 11:59 EST.
Winner will be announced on March 23, 2017.
1. Eligibility: The Giveaway (the "giveaway") is open to those who follow the steps indicated on Instagram. The Giveaway is subject to all federal, state and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
2. Agreement to Rules: By participating, you agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these rules and you represent and warrant that you meet the eligibility requirements set forth herein. The agreement is subject to all federal, state and local laws.
3. Giveaway Period: Entries will be accepted online starting on or about March 17th, 2017 and ending March 21st, 2017. All entries must be received by March 21st, 2017 11:59PM EST.
4. How to Enter: The Giveaway must be entered by following @likelycrush @monpetitshoes @ministyleblog and @stephanieelliottphoto on Instagram and tagging one or more friends on the Giveaway Instagram post on @likelycrush. The entry must fulfill all of the Giveaway requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win a prize. Entries that are not complete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at our sole discretion.
5. Prize: The winner will receive a pair of Mon Petit shoes. No cash or other prize substitution permitted, except at our sole discretion. The prize is non-transferable. Any and all prize related expenses, including without limitation any federal, state and local taxes, shall be the sole responsibility of the winner. No substitution of prize or transfer/ assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by winners is permitted. Acceptance of prize constitutes for us to use winner's name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
6. Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
7. Winner selection and notification: Winner of the Giveaway will be selected in a random drawing. Winner will be announced on Instagram on or about March 23rd, 2017. Winner will be notified by direct message on Instagram on or about March 23rd, 2017. We shall have no liability for a winners' failure to receive notices due to a winner's spam, or other security settings or for a winners' provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If the selected winner cannot be contacted, in ineligible, fails to claim the prize within 10 days from the time award notification was sent, prize may be forfeited and alternative winner selected.
The receipt by winner of the prize offered in the Giveaway is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal state laws and regulations. Any violation of these rules by any winner will result in such winner's disqualification as winner of the Giveaway and all privileges as winner will be immediately terminated.
8. Terms: Likely Crush reserves the right, in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Giveaway should (in its sole discretion) a virus, bug, non-authorized human intervention, fraud, or other causes beyond its control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Giveaway. In such case, we may select the recipients from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by us. we reserve the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Giveaway or website or violates these Terms & Conditions.
Likely Crush has the right in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Giveaway, to void votes for any reason including the use of bots, macros or scripts or other technical means for entering.
Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage in web site or undermine the legitimate operation of the Giveaway may be a violation of criminal and civil laws, and should such an attempt be made, [Likely Crush or its affiliates] reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law.
9.Limitation of Liability: By entering you agree to release and hold harmless Likely Crush and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers and directors from any liability, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from (i) such entrant's participation in the Giveaway and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunctioning of any computer, cable, network, hardware or software; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions or telephone or internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the promotion; (v) electronic or human error which may occur in the administration of the promotion or the processing of entries.
10. Disputes: THE GIVEAWAY IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OD THE UNITED STATES AND NEW YORK, WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Giveaway, participant agrees that any and all disputes which cannot be resolved between the parties, and cause of action arising out of or connected with this Giveaway, shall be resolved individually, without rest to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in New York having jurisdiction. Further, in any dispute, under no circumstances will participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorney's fees, other than participant's actual out-of-poset expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Giveaway), and participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.