Tis the season to get festive, play with your kiddos, and do something caring for someone in need. I've joined together with a great group of mama friends to have a little festive fun on Instagram with the hashtag #caringcandycanes by creating images with our kids and candy canes...and we want YOU to join in the fun, and support a great cause!
What is the cause? We decided to put this holiday fun to good use and support St. Jude Children's Hospital. Fun-draising. wink.
What do you need to do? Take a picture of a loved one with a candy cane(s) and share the image on your Instagram feed with the hashtag #caringcandycanes. Tag a friend on any of the images linked below to help us spread the word of this caring project.
We will be looking at posts tagged with #caringcandycanes and sharing favorites in our Instagram stories between now and December 23rd. On December 24th we will announce our top two favorite posts (selected as a committee) using the hashtag #caringcandycanes.
What do you win? Pure and simple...the gift of giving. We will be donating a total of $1,000 to St. Jude Children's Hospital in the names of our two selected favorites.
We encourage everyone participating in the fun to consider their post a pledge to donate a dollar or more to St. Jude Children's hospital. Click HERE to donate directly to St. Jude Children's Hospital. If you cannot donate, take the time to share something about this project in your post and inspire others to join in with us.
To kick off the fun, check out these amazing mamas on Instagram and how they joined me in kicking off this project with their kiddos.
For more about St. Jude Children's Hospital click HERE.
1. Eligibility: The Competition (the "competition") is open to those who follow the steps indicated on Instagram. The Competition is subject to all federal, state and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
2. Agreement to Rules: By participating, you agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these rules and you represent and warrant that you meet the eligibility requirements set forth herein. The agreement is subject to all federal, state and local laws.
3. Competition Period: Entries will be accepted online starting on or about December 11, 2017 and ending December 23rd, 2017. All entries must be received by December 23rd, 2017 11:59PM EST.
4. How to Enter: The Competition must be entered by posting an image of a loved one with candy canes on Instagram using the hashtag #caringcandycanes. The entry must fulfill all of the Competition requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win the prize. Entries that are not complete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at our sole discretion.
5. Prize: A total of $1,000 will be donated to St. Jude Children's Hospital in the names of the two selected winners. No cash or other prize substitution permitted. The prize is non-transferable. Any and all prize related expenses, including without limitation any federal, state and local taxes, shall be the sole responsibility of the winner. No substitution of prize or transfer/ assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by winners is permitted. Acceptance of prize constitutes for us to use winner's name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
6. Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
7. Winner selection and notification: Winners of the Competition will be selected by a committee. Winners will be announced on Instagram on or about December 24th, 2017. Winners will be notified by direct message on Instagram on or about December 24th, 2017. We shall have no liability for a winners' failure to receive notices due to a winner's spam, or other security settings or for a winners' provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If the selected winner cannot be contacted, in ineligible, fails to claim the prize within 10 days from the time award notification was sent, prize may be forfeited and alternative winner selected.
The receipt by winner of the prize offered in the Competition is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal state laws and regulations. Any violation of these rules by any winner will result in such winner's disqualification as winner of the Competition and all privileges as winner will be immediately terminated.
8. Terms: Likely Crush reserves the right, in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Competition should (in its sole discretion) a virus, bug, non-authorized human intervention, fraud, or other causes beyond its control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Competition. In such case, we may select the recipients from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by us. We reserve the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Giveaway or website or violates these Terms & Conditions.
Likely Crush has the right in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Competition, to void votes for any reason including the use of bots, macros or scripts or other technical means for entering.
Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage in web site or undermine the legitimate operation of the Competition may be a violation of criminal and civil laws, and should such an attempt be made, [Likely Crush or its affiliates] reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law.
9.Limitation of Liability: By entering you agree to release and hold harmless Likely Crush and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers and directors from any liability, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from (i) such entrant's participation in the Competition and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunctioning of any computer, cable, network, hardware or software; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions or telephone or internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the promotion; (v) electronic or human error which may occur in the administration of the promotion or the processing of entries.
10. Disputes: THE COMPETITION IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF THE UNITED STATES AND NEW YORK, WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Competition, participant agrees that any and all disputes which cannot be resolved between the parties, and cause of action arising out of or connected with this Competition, shall be resolved individually, without rest to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in New York having jurisdiction. Further, in any dispute, under no circumstances will participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorney's fees, other than participant's actual out-of-poset expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Competition), and participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.